Eleveo is a static & mobile training device for dynamic unloading. It is recommended for patients in a wide range of gait disorders, it maintains a proper posture, reduces the load, eliminates balance problems, and improves motor coordination.
Its unique harness is designed for uni - or bilateral support, and fits all patients from Small to Extra-Large.
ELEVEO is a dynamic unloading system which means that it allows the shifting of the center of gravity by at least 5 cm for a more physiological movement of the body during the training.
- battery-powered electric height adjustment.
- two-point suspension with pelvis positioning and front-back inclination using 4 belts,
- four-wheel system with two wheels with full and two with directional brake (the wheels with directional brake allow for pre-setting the direction of movement prior to the treatment),
- the system can lower to 164 cm for an easy access to rooms with low doors (180 cm) or treatment of shorter patients,
- 88 cm wide frame allows an easy passage through most doors,
- maximum height of 234 cm,
- patient height of up to 210 cm,
- patient weight of up to 160 kg,
- front, back and sideways gait training,
- gait direction change possible without disconnecting the harness,
- variable angle adjustable handlebars,
- dynamic unloading system which allows for shifting the center of gravity by at least 5 cm for a more physiological movement of the body during the training,
- including one universal suspension harness S-M-L-XL (made from washable fabric for easy cleaning),
- WeCoTRONIC – electronic panel shows real-time data (weight, unloading) from BT-enabled tensometric sensor.
- Enraf-Nonius Treadmill compatible.